Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dayssss..

Life was always out of my imagine
Sometimes was better than what i expect ;

But sometimes was worst than what i expect..

Just forget all the unhappy memory and look forward..

Should i believe that future will better than now?
I think i should !!



Sometimes i think i should change..
Should change my bad temperament..
I always get angry easily..
Surely i wont argue with others at outside..
But i will express my feeling through action..
When i angry or dont like something..
I will straightly go away without think over it..
For me,This is one of my shortcoming..
I should overcome it !!
I admit that Im stubborn enough..
It cause me wont regret with all the thing i did..
But it is right for me to not regret on everything i did ?
Although it is right and wrong..
I think i need someone beside me to tell me all these..
To stop me when im stubborn with the wrong idea..
Before i did it in action..

No comments:

Post a Comment