Friday, August 28, 2009

Be close to 18 !!!!

My sweet seventeens!!
I always hope to become mature..
Always hope to left a mature image to peoples..
Days pass by..and i getting older..
Be close to 18yrs old!!
But now i hope to keep my Sweet seventeens!!!
May the days go backwards.. I hope to keep my teens day!!
Even i hope that i can go backward and im stil little baby..
I dont want to get OLD seriously..
God..please keep me always YOUNG..
Pray hardly..
Counting..

How many days more i become 18yrs old..
PLEASE dont leave me my sweet seventeens


long story about this 2picture..
Take by my sister TU SIN YEE

Cant imagine how my teeth drop down when im old..
Afraid of that!!!!
But i want to brace my teeth up..
I SWEAR..i wil brace it up in this year..

Hope that i can stil look young without any cosmatic..
Hope that i wont lost my baby skin without make up..
And YOUNG always and forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment