Monday, August 17, 2009

I Wish...

Tutu say:'I wish & Hope
i wil get taller than now!!'

Will i? although it wont i wont give up!
Bless me..my dream would come true^^

check out this >> http://www.grow-taller.com/

Lets back to topic..My life..
Nothing happened in these day..

Kien suddently come back from KL on Mon..

Quite happy to see him..A big supprise for me in boring days..

And we went sing K..went {Anchor} again!

Just 3of us crazy and get high for a Pretty Night..

[[ Didnt take picture cause we are wearing like sleeping ]]
Hmm..nothing to share anymore.. Just upload my random picture..




1 comment:

  1. hey.. i'd visit the url tat u given for grow taller.. so hw u wil do after tat..?
    using growth hormone..? is tat possible..? haha.. i oso wish 2 b taller.. coz i jz 152cm oni.. hell~! hw abt u..? haha.. anyway, thx 4 sharing~

    ReplyDelete