Saturday, July 25, 2009

Titleless

Random update

Do you ever think what the most important in ur life?
For me..i got the answer!! FAMILY is my everything


Yam Cha with daddy..Just me and dad^^
2year i didnt touch my dad's hand..
Feel happy when he take me hand and cross the road..
In that moment..truly feel close with him..
I always close to mummy..
But daddy i always love you!! not less than i loves mummy..
And sorry that i dont dare to show you..
Hope u know how much ur daughter loves you..


Dying my hair..deep RED colour..nice? im bore with it..

Random pic from me and sis..when we having fun in park

FAMILY is the all that i have ♥♥♥
Thanks for caring..
Thanks for stay by my side when im in trouble..
Thanks..And loves you all always..

5 comments:

  1. tutu~ hw abt ur recent..? whr u working nw..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tutu~shaun here...erm...y i call u no asnwer phone de neh?? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. tutu~shaun here..y i call u and u say u not is tutu and tell me u dun noe me??
    and somemore u tell me tis phone is u buy the new 1 and u dun noe who am i??
    if u really cant be a fren wif me or anything u cant leave me a msg or tell me ma??
    i fell so sad when u tell me u dun noe me when u answer my phone that time...
    But i hear it really is ur sound and but u tell me .... i no is tutu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what ?? =.=
    i answer ur phone? i didnt answer anyone phone in these day..
    im using a private num..just for connect with my FAMILY.. 010
    not 016 that laaaa...that num i think cant use d..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey..wat brand u using 4 dye ur hair..?not bad too wor~~the colour is markedness..

    ReplyDelete