Sunday, July 4, 2010

5th JULY




WELCOME to my World ?

Once the heart was gone..
Once the heart was dead..
It will never ReturN again..
And there is no more pain and tears..


Time was the best Medicine..

Did u agree about this?

Something i was asking myself..
WHY there is so many pain in my life..
WHY i loves him that much ?
WHY jesus allowed people to hurt me that much?
There is too many WHY ..


Not fair ?
When i saw another girl smiling..

I was thinking is there someone can stop my tear
And make me smile forever?
Just simple life..simple talk..
Stay beside me and be the one i can really rely on..
I hope there is no more tears in my future..
He teached me so much, and a big lesson in my life..


Too tired on crying..
Stop that ? can i ?

Jesus hope u give me the strength to handle the pain
And walk along it..
Amen



1 comment: