Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥Beee Simbee♥

I ♥ myself
I ♥ myself
I ♥ myself
I ♥ myself
I ♥ myself
So proud to shout this out..
I love myself so much...
I didnt have a perfect face,
& a perfect body..
But atleast im a soft girl..
A very simply and clean in mind..
I swear i never did lie on u..
So i love myself so much..
So proud to being a girl like myself..
And i have no reason to become
weak in front u and the girl anymore..
NO!! and never..
If my outlook was lost, my heart was win..
JESUS let me be a kind person forever...
Give me strength to took the pain and
Give me stregnth to be myself well in my life..
Amen ♥
Friend, thanks for accom me these day..
And scold me so much because of my silly..
I am awake !
I wil stop blaming on myself anymore..
I dont hate myself anymore..
I will learns to LOVE myself more..

Atleast i know i have a good heart and attitude
Thanks...♥♥ 16 and uncle kelvin ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment