Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5th Aug ♥

If i still mind about every single little things of you..
its because you are important to me ♥


Im goin Kl tonight..
So going to did a post here..
Everyone that worry about me..
I wil be fine after 1week..
And truly let go everything i holding so hard now..
I wil live for myself but not him anymore♥
If i saying that i couldnt trust,or love others
Same like the way i loves him much..
Is that unfair for others?
But i couldnt know that when was scar wil be remove..
And i could trust on othersss..
I hope i can..


I couldnt figure out how much i changed..
May be im not a good girl for now..
So much of outing.."S" somemore ==
Unhealthy l
ifestyle i having..!!
Ermmm..compare with the me with him..
I CHANGED..
not too bad of my attitude but its so lifeless for myselffff ==
Im quite guaii lui did u guys knows...hahaha^^
you know? i hope there is someone take care of me..
Remind me everything of mine..
So i no need to take care of myself..
This the life i want..
SO ?

When there is some one i living for..
I will turn back to a good girl..
And stop being like now as i doesnt enjoy my life truly for now..
But im not a person that could falling in love easily..

IM going to fight with myself..
pray for me..
BLESS me..
GOD may bless all of my friend

1 comment: