Monday, August 16, 2010

i miss you


Silent Tears

Each day the sun rises
and each night the sun sets.
Each day I wake up,
and put on that fake smile.

Each day I muse myself about you,
and each night I dream of you.
Each day I miss you,
and I want you with me now.

Each day I fight things in opposition to me,
and each night I weep my silent tears.
Each day I wish to leave,
and again I suffer this night alone.

Each day I busy myself,
and each night I fail to concentrate on simple things.
Each day my old life haunts me,
and this day I live in misery.

Each day I am unappreciated,
and each night I keep to myself.
Each day I live my life in fear,
and I bear this uncontrollable rage.

Each day I wake up,
and each night I fight those tears.
Each day you call me,
and everything disappears.

Each day you give me your love,
and each night you say sweet dreams.
Each day I live for you,
and I would do anything to make you happy.

Each day you save me,
and each night you are my hero.
Each day I live for you,
and you wipe away my silent tears.

Each day I send a little prayer,
and each night I send another.
Each day I live the fullest,
and only living for your love.

1 comment: