Thursday, October 29, 2009

seldom on9..



OCTOBER..
November is coming..
And Oct of 2009 gonna leave us forever..
Nearly a month i never update my blog ==
its really so long..
AND i was lazy to update my pic here for nw..

So i promised i wil update it as soon as possible..
So just have some look at FB before i upload my pic here

Many things was happened in this month..
i know alot..i learn alot..
But i have no time to telling out and share my feeling here..
BECAUSE ?
i always left my notebook at shop..
It was heavy for me..so im lazy to bring it back^^
AND im not use to using my sis comp..
Anyways..im still alive heanthly..
Not bad and nth special also ==
CHEER UP !! i always telling myself..
When....im lazy to wake up 8am every morning!!
OKAY..stop talking nonsense here!!
Im planning something really important about NOV!
How about coming 1st of NOV ??? ** NERVOUS**
Im worrying about that!!
Anything special ??
YAA !!! its Mr.Wong 21st Birthday..
And i wan to left him some memorable memory!!
NERVOUS !! dont know what should i do..
♥Jesus please help me.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment