Thursday, October 1, 2009

1st day of OCT

Falling in vacant mood..
1st day of Oct..
A new month again..
Day really pass very fast..
After 2 days..it was MOON FESTIVAL
Stil remember that the MOON FESTIVAL
was a BIg days for me in my childhood memory..
Gonna having a party with my classmate..my neighbour..
Gonna having ROMANTIC candle night..haha^^it was a sweet memory
But now..As i getting old..I lazy with it..
Cause now,it just a chinese festival & without any meaning for me..

Today..Im boring..Just boring without reason..

And i cant find anything to do..
Just came back from shop..
Everything was done very soon..
Happy with it..
Cause i gonna end up my busy & rushing day very soon too..


Tutu's DIY
Small box for cigar =x
hahah^^ nt bad rite..
Since im not smoker..
Use it to put my coins of whatever laa..
Just love it!! Heart it...

No comments:

Post a Comment