Friday, June 25, 2010

PeacefuL

A peaceful day i ever had in these year
Since i go kl to having my hair course until now..
I think its about 3year..?
Throw everything away and just thinking for myself..
And i was thinking..
Because of him ..how much did i changed?
My bad tempered, my arrogant..
Everything just lost when he appear in my life..
I tolerant all his shortcoming..bad tempered tat he cant changed..
But once and once i get hurt from him..
Who the one tat console me?
I always hope the person was him but he never..
Did he noticed this? i think he didnt..
Why i cant be stand alone and having my own life..
Always im the one who rely on him too much..
And im awake from sleep..
i shouldnt be like now anymore..
I SHOULD CHANGE myself to a independent girl..
Is it he is mine? or im him?
Listen what my heart talk to me..
Im try hard to left a place for myself in his heart..
I do one's utmost,do the best one can..
But if there are no my place i shouldnt do like now..
I wil let go myself..
Stop pulling myself so hard and suffering..
Hope my heart was always peaceful like now..
Jesus help me to walk along this..

No comments:

Post a Comment