Saturday, December 26, 2009

End of 2009!!

WEBCAM Manic

I've been neglected my blog for few weeks..
and i am so away from internet world these days..
Cause i always left my laptop in boutique..

YEAR 2009 its gonna be a past tense !!
And time really passing very fast..
We gonna end 2009 and start our new year 2010..
31st...Argghhh...gonna crazy with it!!
Where to go? where to have fun? and what to wear?...
31st of DEC is the day i love the most in 365days a year..
*** Not included my birthday*** haha
So..
What i gonna do in next year?
What my BIG plan in next year?

YEAR 2010..
i hope my family healthy alwayssss..
i hope i still stay sweet with my baby..
i hope i can stay happy everyday..
i hope i can have more and more friend..
i hope Movecky's buisness can be better and better..
i hope all my friend to stay happy..

& I WISH ALL MY DREAM COME TRUE in 2010 !!!

Am i insane? YES i am..i admit this!! so i pray..
May Jesus bless me, my family & all my friend always..

And hope everyone have fun in 31st!! CHILL CHILL
let's count down together for new year..2010
5 more days...
4
3
2
1

BYE!!
i gonna go out for chelsea match soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment