Monday, May 18, 2009

●★ Time changed everything ★●

★ A Right Person..


I dun hav a REAL friend that
can beside me when im tired..
When i need someone beside me..
There is no friend beside me..
IS IT MY PROBLEM ?
& He juz know GAME..
Sometimes really feel so tired..
When can i get a Real friend that treat me by real heart?
Friend that can share his/her happiness and sadness wiv me..
Time can change everything..
This is wat i know after i came back from KL..
Everything changeD..
I changed..every1 changed..
But i really hope that everything stil the same..
Hope i got a friendship that wont change coz of TIME..
Coz i stil miss the moment that we together..my friend
But my friend make me feel that it is impossible..
So i became cool..log off myself in front themmm..
May jesus wil let a right person stay by my side..
and be my true friend..


2 comments: