Thursday, April 9, 2009

●★ READY ★●

Gonna end my 1year&7month KL life

I really learn alot at KL..
Mummy always say..when some1 go to a place and exist without family..
Wil change alot..
wil become more and more independence..
Tis is real...

I Not only learn about Hair is these day..
I Learn alot about how to comunicate wiv people..
I Learn alot about how to take care myself without mum..
B4 i came here..im a girl that cant live without mum..
Go out take bus also i wil scare..
But now..that juz a little thing for me..
I think now even to travel alone also i wont feel scare^^
This all wat i learn at here..
And all my friend make me change alot..
Became more talkative^^
b4 this i wont talk more than 10words wiv my friend in a weeks..
Except close friend^^
Got to end my kl life also..
But i really enjoy it..more than i can say..
Now..
Gonna go back to my hometown Sabah d..
Feel so weird..so happy but sad..
I think i wil miss all my friend at kl..
Miss all my colleague that care me alot..
Miss my funny friend..thats make me enjoy me life at Kl without family..
Coz i really not much friend at Sabah..
But need to go back too..
I will come KL to visit u guyss..so wait me^^
Its is too many things need to pack & send back to Sabah ler =.=

My shirt and my stuff all together more than 50KG
Dun know how to bring all them back=.=
HAPPY!! gonna go back my REAL HOME
and meet wiv my family..Xiao Xiong & Betis..




No comments:

Post a Comment